Co-founder and CTO | 2010-2013
Online Nurse Advice allows patients to contact their own doctor’s office for advice. It’s installed at health systems across the country, is accessible to thousands of patients, and won several awards including from the National Institute of Health.
I was responsible for product, fundraising, and customer success. I lead market research, solution definition, and the product roadmap. I lead bi-weekly customer meetings and successfully delivered a measurable ROI. I was grant writer and principal investigator for our clinical trial. I structured our sales process and negotiated contracts with top health systems including UNC Healthcare, Tulane University, and others. I pitched and won highly competitive fundraising from National Institute of Health, NC IDEA, Launchbox Digital and more.
- Methods, Systems, and Devices for Online Triage, 2012 (Not published yet)
- The Doctor Won’t Take Your Call, Wall Street Journal
- BluePrint Health Graduates Third Class of Startups, Medgadget
- LaunchBox Introduces 7 New Portfolio Companies, Techcrunch
- Five Top Innovators in Health Data, Rabin Martin
- Online Nurse Advice: UNC Is Number One Once Again, UNC Healthyheels
- NC IDEA Awards $205,000 in Grants and Crosses $2 Million Total Funding Mark, NC IDEA
- Open App Challenge awards $600,000 to five finalists, Allscripts